We will follow the same route posted from last week. (See previous post)There is once again a weather warning so I will make the call on the morning. I am hopeful of cycling this time, though there is a severely cold and strong wind forecast. If we avoid snow/ice we will ride. Please prepare for the conditions expected. Club membership fees are also due at this time. JK