Youth Group update – stuff you should know about!
- The cycle for Downs Syndrome Ireland held two weeks ago in Blessington saw ten members of the youth section take part – three in the 100km event and seven in the 55km event – it was really enjoyable, well done to everyone!
- Soon the Naas Cycling Club inter club league will start. It is known as the Cahill’s Kildare league. There is ample opportunity for new young cyclists to take part in racing for the first time. It is free. Details can be found on the club website or the Cahill’s league Facebook page or the club Facebook page.
- There are also Time Trials which take place every Tuesday for ALL club members and these are fun.
- Also, we would encourage our youth members to join in with the regular Monday night and Wednesday night groups who arrange a nice relaxing cycle for all members who show up at The Naas Court House around 6:40 – again please check website and Facebook.
- Secretary, Pat Spillane has informed me that jerseys will be arriving soon and we can then use these for events such as the track, sportives, races and other organised cycling events – thanks to Pat, a huge amount of work involved here in organising club jerseys for everyone.
- Finally, a huge thank you to all our adult volunteers who help so much – Go raibh mile maith agaibh!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!