C Group Charter
Captain Kieran Cleary Vice Captains Shane Kennedy, Shane Russell, John Ruddy, Tom O Hanlon
Goals: Again to complete a number of 100km, 120km and 140 km tours throughout the year
culminating in a 100 mile one day ride.
Group Targets for the year 2020 set out below
- March Spring Classic with all groups
- May Tour de Foothills
- May Tour of Connemara . This is a weekend away
- June Wicklow peaks
- August is 100miler
- August Tour of Kildare
- Sept Cork Rebel Tour, This is a weekend away
It is also our intention to complete 3 “Away Sunday’s”. This is where we travel to a location and have a normal Sunday spin from that location.
- Meet: 9 am Naas John Devoy Statue at PTSB every Sunday
- Average distance: 80/100km Spring/Summer/Autumn. Winter 60/80 km
- Average Speed: 22km to 26KM
Groups Specific Rules:
- Captain (Vice Captain in absence) calls routes
- All must adhere to Captains and vice-captains instruction during the spin
- Regroup after climbs or as appropriate
- Nobody is stranded
- The captain is elected by the group at AGM each year and will represent the C Group on NCC committee when required.
Kieran Cleary, Group Captain