Membership Renewals 2017
You need a valid licence in order to cycle with Naas Cycling Club. Its that time of year again for you to renew your membership. To those that have already done so thank you.
Cycling Ireland have made significant changes to in an effort to make it easier to renew your membership.
Membership Fees 2017
- Full Competition: €152 (No Change from 2016)
- Limited Competition: €97 (Up €10 from 2016)
- Leisure Licence: €67 (No Change from 2016)
- Junior: €22 (Up €5 from 2016)
- Associate Membership / Club only Subs: €27
Cycling Ireland Renewal Instructions
- To Start go to Cycling Ireland Membership . If you can’t login click the forgot my password link.
- Once logged in click the membership tab
- That will bring you to your membership page. Click Add Membership
- Select the appropriate licence.
- Pay your Cub subs by selecting Adult (over 16) or Junior (under 16) as appropriate
- Complete some small next of kin details, pay the appropriate fee by card and thats it your done !!
Still have questions?
Cycling Ireland have provided this helpsheet in an effort to overcome any difficulties you make have had.
A Few things to note:
- If you are having login issues click the forgot password link or. contact Cycling Ireland for help.
- If you get a message seeing “no licence available” it means you joined mid year and your licence is not up for renewal yet.