The following Groups are currently active in our Club.
For individual Group Charters please click here
Saturday 9.30am from K Leisure Carpark, Caragh Road – duration approx. 3 – 3.5 hrs.
Inbetweeners Spin – Moderate pace 50 km each week.
Sunday: 9.00am from Courthouse on Main Street, Naas – duration approx. 3 – 4 hrs.
Start time may change during summer months, inclement weather or on longer spins.
Group Captains will publish this change on Facebook and/or individual group WhatsApp / Messenger.
- A Group – Fast pace/ 100km each week
- B Group – Moderate pace/ 100km each week
- C Group – Moderate pace/100km each week
- Racing Group – Racing pace/100+ km
Sunday Social Spin – 9am from Courthouse on Main Street, Naas – Slow to moderate pace/40-50km each week. Aimed at members returning to cycling and members who want to cycle at a social pace. Emphasis on social spin.
So where can I slot in?
If in doubt after reading the categories below, please email our Club Secretary, Leo on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a racing licence or limited competition licence and would like to join our Racing Team please email Conor at email@example.com
- If you are an experienced cyclist and would now like to join our club please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are transferring from another club and have 6 months + experience with that club please email email@example.com
- If you are relatively new to cycling and are currently cycling 40km on your own, we offer the following periodically or when demand dictates, a custom three obligatory spins with trained mentors. This will generally take place over three Saturdays (10am to 1pm approx.) If this is something that interests you please email our club Secretary Leo on firstname.lastname@example.org. He will add your name to our database and you will be informed when the next course is taking place.