Severe cold weather is due over the weekend but if it stays reasonably dry, we should be able to get 2.5hrs done. Departing 9am unless stated otherwise

Exact route will be decided on the morning depending on conditions. We will most likely head in a northeastern direction towards Celbridge if the roads are clear.

This is NOT a beginners group. Very good numbers training so far – hope to see the usual faces this Sunday.